Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Only 5 Days left !!!!!

Unfortunately no long rides over the weekend but did manage an outing on Monday - wet and windy - not great conditions but at least I managed to test my new waterproof jacket which kept me dry! Thanks go to Dave G for keeping me company on a fairly miserable morning.


Also got the opportunity to try out my puncture repair skills with a flat a few miles from home - Hopefully the weather will be better whilst we are on the road next week


Bad news from Utah over the weekend - Gareth struck down with food poisoning but has made a bit of a recovery and is flying over to the UK at the moment - fingers crossed both he and his bike get over here ok.


Had my bike serviced today so should be ok for the next 1000 miles !

No comments:

Post a Comment